Skerries Harps GAA in conjunction with The Derek Earley Foundation wish to announce the launch of our Health Screening Programme 2015. This offer is open to all members.
Screening consists of the following:
- Nurse led examination and consultation
- Review of extensive questionnaire
- Height, weight, BMI
- Blood pressure in both left and right arm
- 2 ECG's (1 resting and 1 ECG on inspiration)
- Review of all clinical data by cardiologist
- Reporting of results directly to participants home address
Health Screenings will take place upstairs in the Clubhouse on Saturday the 22nd of August, Saturday the 29th of August and on Saturday the 5th of Sept between 9am and 4pm each day. Each screening will take approx 15 mins.
The Cost is €20 per person. This reduced cost is as a result of funding assistance we have received from local cardiac charity The Derek Early Foundation.
All screenings must be booked and paid for in advance.
Booking must be made through David Watson or Paul Murray who will be in clubhouse each Thursday from 9pm and at various matches and training sessions.
This offer is open to all paid up members of Skerries Harps who are 15 years of age or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by a Parent/ Guardian at screening